Monday, September 29, 2008

i wanna cry!!

wuu huu huu!!!~~

the thing i wanna get
cannot get
no money

the place i wanna go
cannot go
no passport
bcos of some stupid unassuming/assuming reasons!!!

the body i want
cannot get
no strong self-control
bcos everynight eat at 10pm

i WANT money
cannot get
nobody wants to give me!!

I HATE HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Chai Yee Lyn said...

start with something small to accomplish. Like maybe, "today i did 20 situps! it's a good start!"


... :)i always do that, just to make myself feel better. like, I payed my utility bills today! that's something productive!! ... hehee although, the rest of the day, i rot at home.

Don't take that last sentence to heart k. later you also become like me then die!

Tammy said...

yeah...take baby steps..
or perhaps...go for a walk..it helps me... or sing out LOUD LIKE NOBODY's BUSINESS! HAHAHA!

Eve said...

I'd murder for a holiday now.