Not that I am exactly very happy and cant wait to be in my twenties though… I still miss 19 and I am sure that my 19th yr is one of the best ever… YET!
I still want the number 1 on my age…
I think… this is only the beginning of life. The beginning of a new life to be exact! There are so many things I have to think about my future, and so many things u have to do so that ppl do treat u as a 20yr old n not someone stuck in their teenage years. And not to mention, in my opinion the best things happen when u are in
But I guess turning 20 is not so bad, it gives me a chance to turn over a new leaf and to start a new chapter in my life especially around now, I am gonna stop studying soon and start looking for job… but not b4 a trip to Australia!!! (YES!.. this will be the first time I am going overseas alone. Even I have never been to
Not really sure what to expect when I go out into the real world. In fact I am quite scared of the things that are going to befall on me because I guess I know myself too well that I am not sure what myself is capable of. Right now what I think of myself is someone who is
- Not ready and scared of being criticized
- Always thinking myself is correct
- Just won’t do things that I don’t feel good doing
- Going to spend more than I earn.
- Let go and give up when the first signs of problems arise.
- Fights back and always wanna have the last say.
WORK?
Even though I keep saying that I need to look for job bla bla bla. But seriously I just don’t think I am quite ready to face the real world. Most of my college mates are already sending in resumes and going for interviews. They are really serious about it and have taken steps to get jobs. But me?... still at home blogging away. Wtfh.
STUDY?
This is the only option other than working and… I just don’t feel like studying! The sleepless nights and the rush for courseworks just makes me wanna vomit. Although there are ways to curb sleepless nights and last minute cws, but I just cant make myself to improve on that area!!!...
Perks:
- Don’t have to rush for work every morning
- you get credit card and a car automatically
- nobody would really dare to scold you
- get quite high pay as not many degree holders work in the company
- Home’s toilet just steps away.
- I am helping my mum to lose some burden
- hard to meet a boyfriend
- I don’t think I can ever learn to be a better person
- afraid of being pampered too much
- not exactly a new world as I am still in my comfort zone.
…mind boggling…
Or should I really go
OK... THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BDAY POST…
I think I have gone through quite a lot this yr. with my degree programme, the super high level of stress bcos this is almost like a degree crash course and the fact that my diploma was super easy and simple didn’t help much as well. And yes…. High level of stress = highly over-productive oil glands = pimples = ugly = sad = eat more = fat = criticism = sad-er = low confidence = ignorance bcos I don’t give a fucking damn. Haha.. I am actually thinking should I put a picture of me and my pimples. Bcos when I told Rachel and Krystal that i have pimples growing here and there on my face, they were like.. sure boh?... haha.. but now… lesser d so.. I will enclose 2 pictures here. Though these are not the worst photos but yea… let u all take a look lo. (yea yea.. the pictures u see on facebook/friendster these few months are alllllll edited)
Dated March 9th And yea… I have gained so much weight that people who looked quite big previously now look thin standing beside me. Wtf.
Anyway.. this is the first yr where I just wanna have a quiet and happy birthday with my family and cousins (since most of my jimuis are not here…hmph!). I am not hoping for any surprises or parties or dinner at noisy restaurants. I just wanna have fun. And with this… me and my sister (her bday falls on 11th May) are going to celebrate our milestones together by singing our hearts out in green box… unlucky spectators are our girl cousins and a friend. I seriously do not want any presents but nonetheless I really appreaciate the present from Evonne and BeeLi… THANK U SO DAMN MUCH. And evonne, I cant say sorry and thank u enough.. haha.. I promise I will bring my hp wherever I go.
As for my parents, I don’t think I want any presents or angpaus from them (yea.. right..) I am happy and content enough that they actually allow me to go
I really miss being 19….. I cant help it. It’s like.. once it is gone.. it will never come back and it seriously will NEVER come back. :’(
But I think this is the thing when one has a very fun and special yr. I guess I should just look forward and be grateful that I had such a fantastic yr. especially the beginning as i was "SURPRISE.... YOU ARE 19!"
my 19th birthday - a big THANK YOU to all my jimuis and hengdais for that wonderful surprise birthday dinner and all my college mates who took time out to celebrate this joyous occasion with me and 2 other lengzais and my family who splurged on that expensive dinner just for me and mk.And here’s to brighter, fun-filled, prosperous, money abundance, happy, peaceful, smooth-skin, slim and beautiful future… HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY to myself.
1 yr ago
Ps. Speaking of which, why teenagers are called teenagers and why teenagers range from 13-19 yrs old? I suddenly thought of a maybe answer. Because thirTEEN to nineTEEN numbers have a TEEN behind… hahaha… hence.. TEENagers. Teens = teenagers, twenties = twentagers. Haha.. ok. .cut the crap.



3 comments:
hey girl!
happy birthday again! hope you recieved my message.
anyways, why are you wearing my "miz undeerstood" shirt? tsk tsk
hahaha! and i totally dig your mushroom hair. btw, you're getting prettier and prettier!! infact, everyone is! why am i the only one like getting fatter and uglier and 'chan'er one?? ishish
sorry emo !
=P
hey hey, get out there and outta your comfort zone!! (easy for me to say, but hard to do), but seriously, go for it, otherwise, it'll be too late when you're actually READY to get out to the real world!! -OK, unless you meet clients and talk with them, then it is ALMOST bearable. but if all you do is talk to your boss(dad) and do calculations on accounts, then GET OUT THERE! :P hehe, don't know why i'm taking this so seriously. BTW, happy birthday agaiN! seriously, the 20 years old thing is not as big a deal to me as the 21 years old. i'd say worry more next year! hehe, live your best and be happy with the age that you are now. i'm sure you're very content with your 2007, right? now, enjoy the 20tH!
i do understand what youo mean though, abt growing up. it's hard to just want to work outside and start earning your less than you would spend and have absolutely no life. (at least that's what my perception of life when working is..) but hey, look at our parents, or our older cousins, or our older brothers and sisters, they're doing so fine, earning their own money and doing whatever they want with it right? and at the end of the day, they would say to themselves, i did this MYSELF, with no help frm anyone but MYSELF, i should spend myself a nice dinner and a drink with all my closefriends this friday night.. hehe, that kinda sounds nice.. (by trying to comfort you, i comforted myself in the end.) hahaha! seriously, let's do that when we work. hehe, it'll be like sex and the city where the girls meet every saturday and have breakfast or lunch. wahhh.. now i can't wait. hehe.
btw, can't wait for you to come to melbourne. gonna check out the ski trip stuff now.. i guess... love you girl! it's always nice to read abt you in your blog, or to hear from you. sorry i haven't done both of that in a while. busy with life..... i'll talk abt it in my blog or sth soon la. :) and love that awards thing in your blog! so cute!
tammy: yea yea.. i got the msg!... THNK U SOOOOOOOOOOooooo much!.. arigato!
eh.. sorry la. i bought that shirt first so i wear it lo. if u want i can give it to u as present. :p
ahha the mushroomhair... the one i sport in the pic with the caption 18 yrs ago issit? hehe.. cute leh?~.. go cut la.
prettier my ass la. the next time u see me u will be like "wow.. are u really 20?.. i thought u are 26" wtf. u very fat, ugly and chan meh?.. i very long never see u already la!..
MISS U SOOO MUCH...muakss!
eelin: hehe.. yea actually after thorough discussion with my mum and sister, they also supported me to work outside. because i am so gonna be heavily pampered at home. i know this because someone has set a good example for me. :s
but thanks for ur advice anyway!.. really appreciate it!
hehe yea.. i do not know why 20 yr old is such a big deal for me.. maybe it is bcos i am actually coming out to work and there is this big and huge world that i am getting myself into. so.. it is going to be a vulnerable state for me. my lecturer actually said.. me going out to work this early, ruthless seniors will bully me.. eat me for dinner and spit me out for breakfast. wtf.
hehe.. i totally get what u mean with the SATC life.. I YEARN FOR THAT!.. i seriously cant wait for u and others to come back so that we'd work work work on weekdays and meet up on weekends in pubs/lounges.. then we'd chat bout sex.. haha. oh boy that'd b so great!
anyway.. i love u too!
totally miss talking to u and reading ur blog! MUAKSS
Post a Comment