Thursday, February 21, 2008

THE MOST INTERESTING CHINESE NEW YEAR EVER

THE MOST INTERESTING CHINESE NEW YEAR EVER:

  1. my cousin just gave birth to a baby girl! But we are not allowed to go visit as there is a traditional rule saying that birth is actually not a very clean thing. I think most of u must have heard this taboo b4 - a pregnant woman or a woman who just gave birth is not allowed to enter the temple. For what reason, I am not very sure. So.. it is not a very good thing la~so as cny is not over yet, I can’t go see my niece.

  1. I just found out. The accused in the little small cute Ying Ying murder case has committed suicide in jail by using towels tied into a rope and used them to hang himself. TRAGic. With this, polices has announced that this case is considered closed. Since it is now CNY, only 5 turned up for his funeral – his former wife, 2 daughters, his sister and her husband.

Apa-la~.. birth and death also taboo.

  1. My gfs have all flown to Australia… leaving me here… alone…

  1. was so happy after I received ur msg. though it was short but it was enough to make me fly up high in the sky… then… I fell onto the ground with a very loud thud.. never gonna be happy because of u.. ever. Thnks for giving me such a miserable CNY..love u so much!

  1. I am spending almost half of my CNY sitting infront of my laptop typing away my assignment. A very stressful and hectic CNY indeed.

  1. My gamble luck this yr soared up the sky in the beginning then it took a huge dive around the middle.. not that interesting. Haha

  1. man… this is the most boring CNY ever!

No comments: