Normally at this time of the year, I would write in my diary the things I have achieved and what significant moments that I have experienced over this year. It feels really good to see the list when u are done writing and u will even feel amazed that you actually went through it without much thought then. COOL… but these 2 yrs, I think I have broken my ritual, and it is partly because my diary has run out of space to write… I think I have to start writing soon.. it just doesn’t feel right typing it away on Microsoft Word… hehe…
Anyway.. cut the crap…
When I see the numbers 2008, I will think of myself as a 20 yr old girl…1 year short of becoming a gambler adult Malaysian citizen. I don’t really believe in New Year resolutions but I believe in something similar à setting targets and goals. This year, if everything goes according to my perfect plan ie, my IFA result miraculously shows pass, then I really hope to put in double the effort in my second semester of degree and graduate with the highest class possible, not necessarily first class…. Second class upper will be fine.
Then, after I graduate from degree from June 2008, what’s left for me is the working world or CIMA. I am really worried that I will choose the wrong path. Now its not like we are kids anymore where we have the right to be wrong… I think its life and death for us now. Many people have told me that I SHOULD and MUST continue studying because I am still young, I should not torture myself and get into working so early. I should enjoy a few more years as a student. Hmm, well whatever~… I’ll see where fate brings me to when the time comes, and I am sure that choice will be the best for me!
Speaking about studying, I wish you girls – Krystal, Sau Kuan, Pooi Kwan and Mien Yee – all the best in studying, love, luck and whatever undertakings there will be when you all stay in Australia. As much as I HATE to see 4 of you leaving me here, I LOVE that you all actually act and decide upon what you want and ready to make a change in your life. Staying in a new environment is not easy but at least, you have each other. Don’t worry girls, I will be fine here!...
I discovered something about myself for the past week… I am actually stronger and tougher than I thought I was… and I surprised myself at how determined and optimistic I can be when I want to. People have told me that I am still young, don’t know how to think, not thinking like an adult, and whatever bad things u can think of la… but seriously, I think I am mature in a different sense and I am thoughtful in my very own distinctive way. So what if I like to put studies as my priority, so what if I still wanna like someone that I shouldn’t, so what if I want to eat a lot, so what if I want to buy expensive branded goods, so what if I curse, so what if I am stubborn, so what if I only believe in what I believe, so WHAT if I like to say so what?... sue me la!~
A girl actually taught me a lesson, well.. not that I actually done something wrong and that she scolded the hell out of me. There is this girl that I know that always like to comment and criticize what I believe and how I think, and that I should join her more if I wanna think maturely. Wth~!... of course that brought me to look at how she leads her life more. Seriously, I think that what she thinks and what she does is ruining her life… getting involved with someone who has a girlfriend and wasting parents’ money to keep resit-ing for exams because too lazy to study the night b4 is what I call downright childish and immature! I would have told her off if it weren’t for ‘so-what’.. so what if she thinks that way… let her be la!.. I lead my life the best I can do then can d la..
I am really looking forward to Year 2008; I am really excited of what is in store for me. Good or Bad, I will always welcome them with wide open arms. Tarots say that I will have a bf this May.. hehe let’s see! I have loads to do and plan for this yr and I really hope I will stick by the plan because even the Mt Kinabalu expedition doesn’t seem to be ON anymore… lazy ler! But I really hope that I can go to
And I cant believe the number of people I know who are getting married in 2008. seems like it’s a good yr.
Ok.. gotta go get ready for tonight. This year we will be going to 1U neway to sing k, then at 11, either we walk to the curve or we stay in 1U to see fireworks… I don’t care la.. can see fireworks then can d..
Ok…. SEE YA NEXT YR BABES!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2 comments:
girl, though we will be apart but don say that.. what you will be fine here.. we are actually here together with you also.. and ofcos we will have you there with us.. even you are not there, but we will always thinking bout you.. we will still care and love you just like now.. this is for sure..!!
with love,
krystal
hahahaha!!
but i really wish that i can be physically there with u all!.. i seriously wish that there are more time for us to spend together b4 February 13th.. but with my college workload and me working... really not much time...
and yes.. 4 of u better think of me!!.. bcos.. i will miss u all like hell here! love u!
Post a Comment