Anyway.. I am reading the star now.. today.. special.. each newspaper came with an extra booklet on how Malaysia gained her independence. The straits times came with a very nice Petronas booklet. A lot of those old pictures inside… there was this picture on Ipoh Road.. seriously.. I live so near Ipoh Road.. I really cannot recognise the road.. bcos.. taking that picture to compare with any parts of Jln Ipoh now shows a BIG DIFF!.. Now, that road jam jam jam jam,…… with buildings here and there and yeap.. not to forget the new sentul link.. it’s a nice highway!.. I couldn’t stop “OH MY GOD” as my mum drove on the flyover just now.. its really beautiful!.. anyway.. the black and white pic in the booklet shows trees…. Old yeh yeh car.. and policemen in their stiff shorts… hahaha! Anyone remembered what en Zahir told us about those stiff shorts?.. shorts ironed with tapioca paste? Ahahahha oh god.. I miss everything.. this is the moment I feel I really have grown up and having more and more things to be missed about!
Yea.. talking bout the booklet that came with the star…. I just cant seem to put the paper down.. it has so much content!.. so much to read about!... one of them nearly made me cry and also made me knock my head to have thought of migrating to other countries bcos.. I want to live in a safer country.. yea… I thought of migrating to Singapore.. but to think of it…… no……… Malaysia has thought me to be more cautious of robberies, to be safe on the road bcos there are many crazy drivers sharing the same road as me, to be more streetwise because there are many crazy and mentally down people walking around in KL, to be more considerate because we are living with diff races and nothing can be more sensitive than racial issues and also to be thankful because i do not have to go to sleep at night worrying there will be earthquakes or volcanoes…..
Oh yea.. the thing that made me almost cry…. This lady said that she has been abroad for 20 yrs… so she come back to Malaysia… as the plane touched down, the pilot announced to the passengers: “to those visiting Malaysia, enjoy your holidays. To those coming home, WELCOME HOME.”. She could not ever forget those words… I dunno why.. but I find it quite touching… and one of them also said that… she moved to New York with her American husband years ago..
And what not to forget?... MALAYSIAN FOOD!... GLORIOUS FOOD!.... nyum nyum… haha reminds me of the choral speaking by my class in Form 4 which garnered the top position of the competition. Hahaha.. Winson…. Ppl.. .remember?.. RIKISHI! AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!
Wanna know my favourite street food?.... ASSAM LAKSA WITH A CUP OF COLD CENDOL DRINK FROM MADRAS LANE, PETALING STREET…. GOSH!.. bless myself that I study at a place steps away from the famous food haven!.. but the people there.. gosh.. no wonder they label Malaysia as the 3rd rudest country… haha tell u one story.. I was lining up to buy yong tau foo for my mum.. after I told her I am going to Petaling Street.. she straightaway call me to buy yong tau foo (ytf) from there.. see how famous?.. anyway… a woman infront of me. .bought a lot of ytf.. then when she was to pay.. she gave a few 10 dollars I think which is a few cents more than the real total.. then the cashier ask her does she have 20 cents?... the customer shook her head.. then the cashier scolded her saying “yau mou gao cho!... liong kok tou mou!.. ” understand?.. “what la u!!... 20 cents also don have!” I find the cashier abit funny la.. then until my turn.. I straightaway poured out all the cents from my purse.. in the end.. I kena abit also bcos I didn’t understand what the cashier was saying when she asked do I want my ytfs wet or dry?... hehe…. Oh yea.. I also love roti planta, curry laksa, kambing rending, nasi lemak (YEAP.. I love to eat it while it is hot and spicy and when it is raining outside..try eating it in winter… hahahah!!!), roti tisu, roti john, nasi pattaya (tell u what.. this doesn’t exist in Thailand), and the Malay kind of tom yam with a big cup of fulfilling malay ais kacang!.. this is what I call muhibbah!... muakss Malaysia!!
RAISE UR FLAGS MY FRIENDS!... AND PUT A FLAG IN UR ROOM…
Oh yea.. girls!.. u remember how we use to sing Keranamu Malaysia in Bestari… ?
KERANAMU ……………..................
KERANAMU...................................
KERANAMU....................................
And who can forget those nice songs in the patriotism genre??
Tanah Pusaka
Sejahtera Malaysia
The Tugu Negara song
Tanggal 31..
NEGARAKU!
Jalur Gemilang..
And the song about from Perlis to Sabah.. issit the Jalur Gemilng?
Haha dunno la.. very blur already!
Wish that our country will be forever safe from terrorisms.. bombs… and ROBBERY!!!!
IF WE HAPPEN TO WITNESS A ROBBERY CASE IN FRONT OF US WHEN WE ARE DRIVING, REMEMBER…. WE MUST STEP ON THE PEDAL, TURN OUR STEERING TOWARDS THAT ASSHOLE.. AND BAAANG HIM DOWN!.. DRIVE OVER HIM… UNTIL WE HEAR THE SOUNDS OF……. DEATH…. But remember to go to the carwash centre to have our tyres washed or to the tyre shop to change them.. or… on the extreme.. change car.. hahaha!... ok la.. stop with the crap… love everyone! Bye muakss!
No comments:
Post a Comment