Friday, September 01, 2006

=)

I’ve never taken up the liking for Korean or Japanese movies… but….. NaNa (Japan) and Sad Movie (Korean) took my breath away!... Sad Movie.. was SAD!.... Damn NICE LA!.. and nana.. oh god… sooooooo nice..and sad…. I want to buy the soundtrack.. if available… thanks to the need-to-pay channels of Astro.. celestial movies and Astro Box Movies… they really show nice movies.. sometimes I sit there whole day watching old Chinese movies… ahha.. gosh.. I realised that when I was little.. I really laughed for all the lame jokes.. now watching back… I could hardly lift my lips to smile… heheh.. no la.. some are stupidly funny… it really brings my whole family together to sit down on the couch to watch those old Chinese movies.. sometimes we would watch till 1am.. and my dad would keep on saying this phrase “KONG KU!” - “TALK CRAP!” every movie….. he repeats that phrase.. but then his butt still planted firmly on the floor.. he likes to sit on the floor ,… dunno why… couch harder than the floor?! Sometimes I think so too… hahaa.. serious!.. the couch in my living room is made of wood.. my mum’s favourite..

Anyway.. now 2.48 am…. Happy September Fool everybody…. =p! lame I know!...

Waiting for the photos to be uploaded onto my friendster… while listening to Five for Fighting… Superman.. I think?... anyway.. haven’t been in contact with the service guy for 2 weeks.. cool eh?... I think this is the record …. If I am not wrong.. I want to achieve the one month record so that I can finally forget that I had a dumb crush on this guy b4.. but each time I look at his picture.. I cant help but smile.. there is this sense of comfort.. and that I wanna hug him… no high feeling.. just.. plain comfort.. a friend that I can rely on.. but … he doesn’t want to b my friend…… how??

Haih… steven steven…….. if u are very close to steven… I am sorry …. I think we kinda argued yesterday….. not sure if he has somebody else on his mind.. but to me.. he cant seem to forget that I am his FRIEND…… whatever we say.. he kept on saying that he understands me a lot and that.. me and him had such deep bond.. blab la bla…. Haih.. I dunno what to say… then he asked me out for breakfast.. I said.. No…… bcos… I donwant to.. and why of all ppl me? Then he said..that he wants to have at least one breakfast with me… I straightaway told him that I don really wanna go … bcos.. I don really wanna face him.. .. .i think I said something like this. bcos the things that he says shudders me! Makes me….. feel like…. Walking away…. then he said… “Mei Wen.. I think u have to forget bout the past”…. I was like..WHAT?!... who is holding on the past man?... he was the one who couldn’t stop talking bout our past… I had to tell him to look infront bcos.. past is.. the past la!.. then I straightaway told him the truth.. I said.. “I already let go off the past… I am sorry, I mayb wrong.. but I have a feeling u cant let go.. and I cant face u if u cant let go…”… its really hard for me to talk to him that way!.. I had to pick the right words so that I wont hurt him.. yeeeee!.. he also told me that he had no other means than being normal friends with me.. and he doesn’t wanna lose our friendship bcos I am an important friend to him… haih dunno la!.. not sure what it is.. but when me and Melvin talk bout our past.. .we feel comfortable… and nice and we joke about it.. but with steven!... I dunno what issit.. but.. the words he say…. Errgh….

Ok .. I am done with my words…. THOSE WHO READ THIS BLOG… ARE SWORN TO SECRECY!!...

5 comments:

Tammy said...

yeah! nana's soundtrack damn nice right? hehehehe!

Me-shel Leslie said...

why u emo? dun la emo.

babybluepico said...

yeayea!!... damn nice la the songs!... u watched Nana also?.. i LOVE that movie!..

babybluepico said...

hmm?.. i where got emo?.. oh bout steven... nothing.. just wanna tell my dear gfs whats going on in my life.. :)... hehe

Chai Yee Lyn said...

aww.. yes sworn to secrecy.. hehe.. wah, u not scared he suddenly stumble across this bloG? anyways, haha, i love what u said bout ur dad. say it's nonsense but lazy to get off the seat. i do that sometimes toO! dunno what, but i do appreciate stupid humour at times.. hehe.. and yeah, good on u meiwen, show the obvious signs and imply the right stuff so there won't be misunderstandings. good good.