Friday, September 01, 2006

know me by my favorites

Favorite Food : Nasi lemak, tomyam, express noodles, asam laksa, porridge, lamb chop, pork - bacon.., kuih muih, buah-buahan, desserts, tau foo fah, ais kacang

Favorite Drink : Orange juice, cendol, water and MILK!...

Favorite things : SHOES!, Magazines!, my darling hp, my camera, MY CAR!, my secret boxes, my NOTEBOOK!, my notebook (the one with papers), my body shop lip gloss, money, money money!

Favorite things to do : blogging/crapping, play computer games, watch ANTM and it’s repeats, watch movie with my darling friends, write diary, looking back on the stuffs that I keep in my secret boxes, reading old msgs on my phone (funny.. it always calms my nerves each time I do that), read read read! Be it magazines, story books, entertainment news or newspaper…. I LOVE TO READ!..

Favorite topics to talk about : sex, pregnancy, young pregnancies, horoscopes, movies, what happened when we took driving lessons and the test (funny.. me and my friends always talk bout the topic even when we’ve talked bout it last time)…

Words ppl label me : stubborn, hot tempered, snobbish, dramatic, lazy, ~+ nice +~, kind, friendly (hmm? Ironically, I have the word ‘snobbish’ on the list), obsessive…(yea.. my brother labels me such as he saw how I stalked the service guy ;p), naughty, funny, straightforward….. and more to come.. I forgot.. but most of these I took from the list of what ppl think of me… good thing Miss Sue Leen did that activity!

Why am I proud of myself? : I collect quotes and write them in my quotes book (I love that book… whenever I tell my friends bout that book… they “wah.…..!” actually I learnt it from Fish Leong. And whenever I feel down, I look inside that book for words of encouragement that will perk me up!), I record down my feelings every now and then and write sms-es that are very important to me in a book…. I know its funny.. but… I do not regret doing it.. if I do not do it.. i will only miss the chance to be happy all over – if u get what I mean , I learn lessons from people around me and I try to keep away from repeating their mistakes, not as blur as a few ppl I know…, more language literate than my siblings… I know English and I know most of the Chinese words bcos I want to be clever, I want to join the more than 2.3 billion community that knows Chinese and I want to learn… my siblings… …apparently do not appear so… I am telling the truth ok?..., I am born into the family that speaks both english and chinese.. that gives me the advantage to speak English, Cantonese and mandarin fluently… though not perfect.. they are terribly broken.. but I have to admit that its fluent.. =p!.... and oh yea.. how many hainanese kids know how to speak hainanese these days?.. hehe.. I do speak… a little….. with my grandma.. haha..

Favorite places : my room.. duh!, home.. DUH!, 1 utama cinema, IKEA, Malacca, Redang, Singapore, eelin’s house..

Dreams : to be able to go New York, to be with someone worth my feelings!, to be abstinent till the day I get married.. haha… WORLD PEACE, to set up a centre to house young single mothers and their babies.. (pity those little babies who when they open their eyes, they cant see their mother but to find themselves in rubbish bins…)..

Yea I think that’s all… =)!

2 comments:

Chai Yee Lyn said...

awww! ur favourite place is my house.. hehe.. hope your new favourite place is my new house! .. hehe. yes u are cute and funny. i love it last time when u said pucikatek! hehe. miss you la !! muakss!

babybluepico said...

hahahhahaha hope so la!.. but it is so far!... haha aww... thanks!.. yeap..that word... ppl just cant seem to forget that that is mei wen's word.. especially u, yen yau and jian wen and also johan.. Johan still calls me pucikatek!.. he'd "hello pucikatek!.. happy birthday!"