Thursday, October 08, 2009

bitter

no matter how much i want to go up to my house feeling happy today
in the end, it is fated that i couldnt.

I did my part ensuring or hoping that we will sleep with a smile on our faces tonight.
I guess it wasnt enough and i did not go all the way to achieve that.
Because,.. deep inside i harbored a wish that you would do the same and listen to me for once. I guess i shouldnt expect you to have the ability to read minds.

I should really start training myself from now on accepting that things really dont always go my way and i shouldnt sit there, waste my time, practicing 'the secret' hoping things would turn around.

But it was really precious time sitting in the car by myself, with the cold air from the a/c blowing my tears.. dry.
im ok. more than fine.
never better.

No comments: