Thursday, August 13, 2009

i am so screwed...

new revelations about myself:

1. I am such a stalker

2. I am such a bitch

3. I am a meanie

4. I forget about people who had been good to me.

5. I am such a lazy ass

6. I deny most of the wrongs that i do.

7. I will avoid to do things that are not beneficial to me

8. I change directions when I want to, totally in disregard of other ppl involve.

9. I hate it when ppl condemn the things that i gush about.

10. I care too much bout what other ppl have to say.

11. I tend to make fun of others just to make myself look good.

I AM SO SCREWED.

But one thing.........

I am so kind and good to people that i somehow end up being most of the things listed up there.

yea.. continue blaming..

oh yes..

12. I BLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is growing up and being sensible so hard?

No comments: