It is definitely a beautiful day today…
My morning was greeted with drops of rain
And my afternoon was well received by a gloomy sky as a result from the morning rain
Whereas my late afternoon sky was lit up by the beam of the bright sunshine.
Life is good at the moment…
Oh and did I mention…?
I HAVE FINISHED MY STUDIES!!!!!!!
Today marks the last day of my exam and the end of my studying life!!!
I am so damn happy and my gladness and feelings right now are beyond words can describe.
I am so sorry if some of u hate me at this point… I’d be working like a dog when u guys finish ur studies.
I can’t believe I am at this point of life where I finally finished what I should do…and the rest… really it’s up to me. Whether I wanna continue on studying tax, ACCA, CIMA, Masters (most unlikely) or just work and lead on boring life…. It is really up to me now.
but words here only depict my feelings right now. Who knows what will happen next? I am only 20 yrs old. What in the world do I know about working and right now I clearly do not wanna study anymore. The stress, pressure and sleepless nights I have to go through for the 2-3 hours war is really unbearable. I kinda decided that I have had enough.
Speaking of unbearable… I didn’t believe that my feelings, attitude and health can be influenced so much by exams. And I just had the worst case this morning. My family members always see me as this carefree lucky girl who doesn’t really study but always score ok-ok in exams. So in a way, I guess I can say that they know I can do it effortlessly. If tomorrow exam, I can still follow them out for dinner and follow them around shopping. Even sometimes I can surprise myself like.. OMG.. I CAN ACTUALLY STILL DO THIS. I CRAZY AH!?
But yea… behind closed doors… at night… at 3 am 4 am in the morning.. I hid myself at the corners and cry. Who knows this? Nobody… and it was just this morning that I cried abit but of course I tried to hold my tears because the more I cry the more pressured I feel. Looking at the notes I have copied over these few months and the past yr exam questions that I have scribbled some answers on… I just don’t understand them! I didn’t even understand my words.. either that or I don’t understand what Mr Yoong has read out to us. I felt so lost!!! The feeling is even worse than someone that I love leaving me and letting me drown in the middle of the sea! My heart was so heavy and I was so afraid that I would have nothing to write and I would leave the class early and I would fail. Failing is definitely NOOOOOOOOOO for me. I don’t get to retake the subject k?.. I haVe to retake the WHOLE COURSE!!... ALL THE 8 FKING SUBJECTS@!!!! Or else…. No cert. wtf is with this academic ppl !?... don’t waste our time can?... dumb-asses!
And other than crying… this morning while I was gargling the Listerine in my mouth.. I could feel the vomit juice pumping up to my throat. Then i spitted the Listerine immediately before I actually puke and in a way I could have drank the listernine. Eew. So i rinsed my mouth with water afew times… then… out of a sudden … it was like the floodgates burst open or something.. water just burst out from my mouth and I started puking… water. Nothing.. just water. I hate that. My sister didn’t help either. I was looking at the mirror… trying super hard not to puke. Then my sister said.. “u suddenly look very old….” I COULD HAVE PUKED AT HER FACE CAN!?! Cb girl.
I entered the exam hall, reluctantly. Then Kim arrived.. and she was already shaking her head once she saw me. The first words were.. “die die… I dunno what I studied over these few fays.. I can die!” hehe… in a way I felt a sense of relief because I wasn’t the only one who felt this way. Hahaha then she told me she cried a few times because she too felt super lost. Oh man… what mr yoong can actually do to us!..
But oh well everything is fine now. The paper wasn’t as bad as I expected it to be. It was fine. For the first question it was about country risk and it was the topic that I have spent 4 days on. I was really glad that it was a general question so I can answer whatever crap there is about country risk. I actually wrote 4 pages on that. Not bad for me… bcos I usually only answer 2-3 pages for degree question. Then the 2nd question… it was crapping for me all the way… bullshit here and there. Advantages of MNC leh… who dunno?..

and nothing calms my stress better than a bowl of warm smooth slippery tau foo fah. YUM!
On and the next on the agenda. I hate it that Kepong area is actually getting more and more spotlight as being KL’s next big commercial centre. So if Kepong experiences that huge wave of change…. Jinjang will def be next cause.. it is just situated right next to it. As a matter of fact, in the future many ppl will pass by Jinjang cause they are building 2 highways there. One is the North West Dispersal Link (NWDL) and another is DUKE.. I think it stands for Duta - Ulu Klang Expressway. Oh yea Pooi Kwan, next time if u are coming to my house from ur dad’s factory, the journey will definitely be a smooth one cause the rocky roads have been smoothed out. No pun intended. (is this how u use this 3 words?)
So when Jinjang gets more attention from DBKL… the free yellow line parking spaces in front of my houses will not be free soon. WTF. I stay here for 20 yrs I don’t need to pay a single cent for parking. Now that the petrol prices have risen they go and set up that stupid pay parking machine. So if I wanna buy a car, I not only have to think about my financial ability to finance the car. I still have to consider the petrol costs and the parking tickets I have to pay for. Double wtf. anyway.. I was calculating the petrol price that my dad would be paying for my car alone. On average, I refill my tank once a week and previously, the total petrol price that would last my car 340 km (equivalent to a week of driving) is rm 52-56… now…. It is rm 73 a week. That means lets assume 1 month = 4 weeks, my dad would have to pay almost rm 300 for my car’s petrol every month. How can a normal clerk who works rm 1500 a month tahan this?! Oh did I mention… my car is a KELISA. Not wira or Honda or Toyota. Just a small little kelisa who drinks rm 73 worth of oil a week. Oh if some of u haven’t know.. the oil price in Malaysia have increased from RM1.92/ltr to RM 2.70/ltr. haih. BADAWI… WHAT ARE U DOING? AT LEAST GIVE US 1 MONTH WARNING LA. WE’VE HAD ENOUGH SURPRISES!

DUMBO MACHINE. shall u be rich and die... 84.. lame. haha.

this is my brother saying "screw u.. sister" but i know he actually means screw u parkingfees

this is me attempting to vandalise govt property
i know i look weird here.. but who cares.
OK.. SHALL NOT TALK BOUT DUMB ISSUES.
Over the course of my study break and revision season, I have attended a few events (as previously mentioned…)
one of them is the marriage registry of my cousin and his beautiful sweet gf.
They have been together for 7 yrs. GENG! I don’t understand why my cousins and siblings can be with their gfs for at least more than 7 yrs b4 they get married. A record breaking one is my cousin sister and her husband… they got together for almost 10 yrs b4 they decide to get hitched. Anyway… below are the pictures from this very fateful day 31st May 2008. Oh and this was the same day they got together 7 yrs ago. How sweeeet…

emotional moment

mayyee's brother, cheeyau, mayyee and mayyee's younger brother

the sweet couple

May Yee and Mei Wen

Our side of the family
Another event was this wedding dinner me and my family attended in Le Meridien KL. It was my sister’s godfather’s son’s wedding. His wife is an Indonesian. The very beautiful, fair, classy, super rich and may come from royal family kind. Lucky bastard. Yea below are the pictures from their Bali wedding photo album. (they previously had another wedding ceremony in Bali)


lucky biatch

cake cutting accompanied by fireworks.. me want!

getting married the balinese style. look at the flowergirls..

hehe.. and the three of us

as much as we love to argue.... i guess we can act happy for at least a photo. heheheh

rich groom, gorgeous bride, me, mk

bride's mum, mum, bride, mk...
omg the bride and her mum loook super alike la!

tell me i look thin here.. PLS!

YES my brother is also a vain-ass
Next up… apply australia visa, pack for the trip, collect moolah, keep fit, clean up room, and work to earn money…
I think I shall end this here la. Again … I cant stress enough that today is a beautiful day for me. At 4 pm when my mum fetched me back from college. I was sitting in my car looking up at the sky. The colour of the sky and the warmness was just perfect. I couldn’t help but smile at the sky. Life is good at the moment.
Random Pics

who wants cotton candy from the sky?

desa parkcity...
and as usual.. i like to end my post with a picture of myself.. haha.

ALL THE PICTURES ABOVE ARE
U-N-P-H-O-T-O-S-H-O-P-P-E-D
PS: while I was typing this on Words in my mum’s office, she actually came to me out of the blue and hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks and said…(in mandarin) “wooon, finished exam already… finished studying already… u see … even when ur sister finished her exams I didn’t even kiss her.. u are so lucky…” and with that I gave back her a big sloppy kiss on her cheeks. I love u!
No comments:
Post a Comment