Sunday, March 11, 2007

no boyfriend dilemma

Went to watch Protégé with sau kuan last Thursday and I have to say… the movie really rocks. So nice!.. anyway.. then after that we went for a walk around 1 u.. we chatted about having bfs.. I suddenly thought of something that adults always tell us that I don think its true at all.

Teachers always say.. don pak toh in school.. wait until u come out of secondary and go into college.. u will meet more ppl and u can do whatever u want then.. don have to curi curi pak toh..

My mum always says.. don pak toh now (in college)..wait until u come out to work.. there are more men for u to choose from.. more educated, more berguna, richer, and speaks English. now better concentrate on ur studies.. don bcome fat hao poh pak toh pak toh pak toh..

I think both statements are so untrue.. if u are lucky.. ok la.. can score a bf la.. but that is if u are lucky… as for my life.. its so hard for me to get a bf in college.. I have many other things to do like.. watch movie with friends, play computer, assignments, shopping with sister, do housework.. and sleep.. and thru out my college life.. I have never truly liked any students from my college.. ppl that I have major crush on are mostly ppl I meet outside.. or maybe its my college problem.. no lengzai.. haih… and my guy friends in college have already bcome my buddies.. those that I cannot instill any lovey feelings.. how to pak toh?..

Ok.. say find bf in working life.. I have heard many stories where women are so busy with their career and family that they do not even care to look for bfs.. they are so tired when they come back from work and they don bother to go out socialize.. if ppl who work outside also find it hard to find bf.. then I ma die.. my mum actually wants me to work in my dad’s office when I finish studying…. And I actually plan to do that too..but of course go out and work first lo.. work for 2 yrs like that.. so this means if I do not find bf in this 2 yrs.. I can die liao..

After we talked bout this.. sau kuan (who also planned to work in her dad’s office) started panicking.. both of us were like.. “HAHH!!!~~… HOW?”

OK.. friends.. u know I am very superstitious.. chinese astrology said that this yr is a good yr for dragons.. in almost all aspects of life.. hopefully.. ok.. of course I pay more attention in the romance aspect.. they say that.. I will have a bf by this yr and it would be a long term one.. J.. he hehe .. hehehe.. hehehehehe.. HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ook.. don so happy first..

Maybe longterm romance .. but not happy leh?. Who knows.. I have always lived on this truth.. never want something too much.. or maybe.. bcareful what u wished for..

each time I want something too much.. it always turns out worse than I expect.

Ok la.. see u.. bye bye.. and eelin. Pls update.

7 comments:

Me-shel Leslie said...

need bf meh?? dun worry.. being single is not all that bad.. seriously.. if i could ask right, i want my heart to be made out of stone. I dun wan to ever fall for anyone anymore. :)

Tammy said...

michelle's lying about being single..

anyways, my thinking,as you know, is very diffirent. i dont really care if i can't a bf soon. i actually do like more matured guys so i think the working time is perfect for me? hahaha

anyways, chill...relax...you very senang find bf de la..it's just a matter of if you want him or not nia ma...

xoxo

Tammy said...

oh btw, when i meant michelle's lyin about be siingle, i meant that, she will definitely get into a relationship. TRUST ME

to mich: nenene bubu

babybluepico said...

hehhehe.. i dunno.. i see a lot of couples these days.. and they drive me up the wall in a good way.. the way they argue.. they fight and all.. but then.. i am taking each day as it comes la.. not THAT desperate.. just a lil.. :p (ok.. whats the diff?)haha

aiya.. michelli.. its all bout timing.. u hurt only u will learn.. so.. make sure ur heart is tofu at all times then only u will learn :)

Chai Yee Lyn said...

haha, tofu! ..
anyways, i just got my internet access. so i'll update sooon. i hope. Assignments piling up like there's no tomorrow!! .. man.

but i managed to visit everyone's blog i normally visit. teehee..

what u say does sound tru. but lemme tell u something, people always apppear when u least expect it. so don't go and think abt it and expect it. cause once when u're not looking, (too busy with whatever, or this thought didn't cross ur mind), someone sure appear suddenly stealing ur heart away. TRUST ME! ..

and yes, i agree with tammy. give it 2 months! hahaha! cya guys soon! hope u're really coming to melbourNE!! ciaooo!

Me-shel Leslie said...

seriously. i feel like klling all of u right now.. seirously..

:)

babybluepico said...

yea what eelin said is really true.. and i really hope that i can do it.. really hope that i can be busy on something else and that someone would really come when least expected.. why am i talking like i need to move on from breaking up?.. gosh.. is not having bf that sad for me?.. but anyway..

yea.. would love to go to melbourne and see u, loris, michelle, wengkin, goh, and a few others.. but have to see the time permits or not.. but anyway.. love u !