Thursday, November 30, 2006

new hp number.. take note ya!

Heyo peeps…

Ok.. let me tell each and everyone of u… next time don call 019-3393949 to reach me.. call 012-241 5133 to talk to me.. cause some bitchy bastard dong stole my phone… haih.. me la.. fat hao.. brought 2 phones to clubbing on Friday. Sony Ericsson 012 I put it in my clutch.. Samsung 019 I put it in sau kuan’s clutch.. cause her’s has more space.. Jiahau and pooi later on also put their phones inside.. then.. someone kept on calling me at 1 something that time.. then I kept on took out my phone to see who called..then after I know who called.. I put back the phone.. and blab la.. and I think I took out the phone to delete some msgs.. then I forgot if I really put it back into sau’s clutch.. so I went dancing.. taking pics with my Sony Ericsson.. bla bla.. the next morning.. after I woke up.. when me and sau were packing to go home.. she gave me back the clutch I lent her…then I asked her for my phone… she was like.. HAH? 你不是拿回了吗?(I thought u took it back already?) I was like… hah?..! 没有啊。Then both of us realized what happened.. so I called my 019… masuk voice box.. then my biggest fear was confirmed.. it was indeed stolen.. FUCK FUCK FUCK…

in my mind… It was like I could still see the dim light of hope to getting my Samsung phone back so I did not terminate the line but…………..on Sunday.. the little light in me blackout.. I called back my 019 phone.. it got thru.. jay chow was singing in the background (call me tone).. I was FUCK1!..SHIT!.. didn’t know that person was too clever to guess my pin code.. well haha seriously.. no prize for guessing my pin code.. its freaking straightforward and easy.. then I called.. called called… of course.. since he was too clever to guess my pin code.. he was also clever not to answer my calls.. guess.. I shouldn’t have used my mum’s phone to call.. stupid me.. of course that pencuri knows that this person who keeps on calling is someone I know cause my mum’s picture appears.. okok… he never listen.. ok.. then.. jay chow’s song.. got shorter and shorter.. that person hung up my phone… stupid fuckface.. haih.. why in this world have such asshole-like person for me to scold and curse.. I wish he’d die a horrible death!.. but seriously such ppl.. haih… retribution.. I dunno how to construct sentence using that word.. =p… I really want back my Samsung phone.. so many pics… so many msgs I so adore!!.. u see this asshole taking my most precious things off me.. u see la.. next time.. the thing he adores the most sure also taken away from him wan.. mayb not only hp.. mayb his beautiful gf kena snatch by someone else.. or may be he will lose his batang to anjing. .wish a dog would bite off his batang.. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!

Yeap yeap.. so do change my contact number to 012-241 5133.. and if u all are thinking what I think u all will have in ur mind…. Nope.. my 019 is postpaid. Not prepaid.. nope.. their phones are still with them.. only my phone hilang.. and.. nope my parents did not scold that much.. and nope.. I told them I lost it in karaoke and not clubbing place. Alright.. see ya everybody!

2 comments:

Eve said...

mei wen i suggest you don't post your personal phone number out in the open for everyone to see. you don't want unknown/weird people calling you.

just an advice.

babybluepico said...

hehehe.. thanks!... sorry