Saturday, November 04, 2006

confused...

Idiot piece of shit ah… really shouldve listened to my instincts.. shouldve typed the blog in Microsoft word first… cause.. I type the first one until damn long.. then.. suddenly.. gone.. everything gone.. SOB SOB….anyway.. here’s what I typed…

Earlier this evening… I was talking to sau kuan about how I feel its so wasting to own 6 pairs of high heels.. and I only wear once for each of them.. my style is casual.. when I go out. I wear a t-shirt and either a pair of jeans or Bermudas.. and paired with sneakers, ballet shoes or sandals.. one guy asked me.. u don have any other clothes to wear one meh?.. that urged me more to makeover my wardrobe.. I do not know why but it is really hard for me to buy clothes.. I always go for casual clothes that is too casual to go with high heels.. and I have only one or 2 tops that I think is ok….. to go with high heels..

Mich and lor.. remember the pink kimono top I bought from cats whiskers?.. 2 different person actually told me that they think it is quite aunty.. HOW!?.. so sad!!... is my taste really that auntie?. Don la…. I dowan… and even if I so ngam eye on this top that is not so casual.. I don dare to buy it.. cause I am scared that I don wear it.. and its just.. not.. my style.. I mean.. the top is nice.. but I just don wear them out.. I might just wear them infront of the mirror for my own admiration then change back to my plain jane tops. I don like myself being this way!..
Have to go cats whiskers to buy whatever clothes I like.. but no money!.. I actually prefer to buy dresses more.. like cocktail dresses.. party dresses compared to just tops and pants.. sau kuan also suggested to me that since my thighs are like tree trunks.. I should try wearing skirts more than jeans.. true.. she also said that she wants to see me wear dress as she has never seen me wearing it.. true true… but no nice dress to wear… haih sien.. didn’t know that I have to go through this problem… DUNNO HOW TO DRESS..

And my size.. its scaring me… my waistline is expanding!.. I don even dare to measure it.. this asshole once said this.. “aiyo,.. I so thin…. U ah… ? hmm. Smallest also I think is 29 or 30 lo…” he was talking bout my freaking waistline. Haih.. it really felt like a sword STABBED thru me.. wanna know my reaction.. I remained quiet for the rest of the phone conversation.. why the hell does he have to say it that way.. I am a girl for goodness sake.. how would he like it if I said that.. “hmm.. see u so thin.. I think ur penis should be thinner than a strand of spaghetti..!” piece of shit la him.. yee yer!. But its good that he tells me so.. that means that I am a fat piece of shit.. and it’s a wake up call for me.. WAKE UP! 6!... haah.. guess who said that?.. Nigel from DEVIL WEARS PRADA.. anyway.. i am size 6.. which is the new 14… :’(….. hahaha.. I’d love to exercise and walk… but… streets of KL is soooooo dangerous and my dad wont allow me to go to gym.. haih..sad.. see.. I just have to blame it on other stuffs huh?.. its always not my fault huh?.. excuses of fatty.. haih.. facing so much problem these days.. from my attitude to my dress sense
then to my body size.. cant believe I am still facing such stuffs..

Anyway.. feel free to leave me comments.. would love to hear easy ways to diet.. and don ever tell me that my size is ok and that I don need to diet… IT IS DEFINITELY NOT OK………….ok la.. tulu…!.. haha how I wish I can type that much for my assignment in such a short time!..

8 comments:

Chai Yee Lyn said...

who's the asshole? wood? anyways, the dieting thing.. my mom got back to her petite size when she cut out rice from her diet. almost completely. ALMOST. like say she and my dad would share a small bowl of rice or no rice at all if they go out. that's the only one that i know of. and for lunch just eat fruits? u would probably think that an advice like this coming from me wouldn't really help huh.. but well, i'm trying to helP! :)

but, how come ur dad don't let u go gyM?

and yes, i would definitely wanna see u more often in dresses! ciao!

babybluepico said...

hahaha.. hey.. cool... i should tell my mum not to cook my share of rice.. cool leh.. but for me.. i cannot stand not eating anything for lunch la. haha.. i cannot stand eat fruits only..i wanna eat vegetables.. but then i've seen ppl getting thinner when they cut back on rice.. cooll!.. yeap.. its that WOOD... damn babi.. my dad doesnt allow me to go to the gym bcos... he doesnt blieve in going to the gym.. he thinks it is 'sai hei' and 'sai lui!'... haha yea.. so i wanna buy more skirts.. and dresses... my thighs too big for jeans.. thanks anyway.. lvoe ya darling!

LoRiS said...

true la.. ur house area quite dangerous right? from the stories u told me..

THE KIMONO TOP IS NICE!! nice nice nice!! i stamp approval liao.. n whoever says otherwise.. loris cracks knuckles.. haha..

I think that people in malaysia dress a lot simpler then ppl here.. n the clothes here have more style and variety.. quality also better.. hee.. yes.. I'm in love with dressies.. nice nice nice!

Hmm.. lose weight? haha.. sad to say only one answer.. exercise and eat less.. =) sigh.. the brutal truth..

babybluepico said...

haha..hmm the way malaysians dress is more simple lo.. i dunno la.. but then for me. .got nice clothes also i won purposely go and buy bcos.. i dunno how to choose ...

LoRiS said...

ur taste is fine.. dun listen to him la.. i for one have never doubted ur fashion sense.. hee..

babybluepico said...

really??!!... aww.. i love u darling!

Me-shel Leslie said...

LMAO. No la. I lurve th kimono top. DUn listen to poeple. it is your own taste. Don't be so frighten to show who u are. Ur style is fine. Casual wear is great. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT. aiyo. chillex la babe. just be urself. =)

babybluepico said...

haha yea.. but my casual... is going to sloppy. sometimes i may become unaware of my dressing when i go to high class places.. sometimes.. i think casual is fine until i do not see how incompatible it is with those nice nice backgrounds. if u get waht i mean... haha alright.. at least.. u make me think that it is alright to put that kimono into my CAN WEAR LIST. ahahahah.. no la.. sometimes.. i just do not know how to dress up into something.. more than casual. thats all. and i need to shop for more clothes.. and when u and eelin come back.. heheheheheheheheh... how i wish loris comes back too.. then i will have an extra 'styler'.. ahah.. muakss girls!