Ok… sad stories aside…
Let me ponder on this past yr.
Well I am lucky that I had no major pimple attacks. I have been doing everything that I can to control my pimples… other than sleeping late, eating spicy foods and slather on thick layer of make up. OK… so I haven’t been very good to my skin. Whatever.
Right… so a year passed by without hooking up with anyone. Which is good in a way because I should really concentrate on what’s important in my life, which is my career, which seems to be in non-existence so I should really concentrate on it. But on the contrary, should I really start to worry bout what I want in a bf? Sometimes I feel like I ask and think too much that it leaves me no option but to remain single :p
Well I guess… I just have to wait and see. Talk to many different kinds of people I am sure I can find my fish in that big wide sea. Wish me luck! ;)
In terms of things that I wanna do and buy, I have been lucky that I kinda got what I wanted through out this whole year. So I am very thankful for that. Even expensive things like mobile phone and laptop I got them easily without having to work like a dog so I am very happy that it has been this easy for me but I secretly hope that such charm would lose its magic on me soon. This is so that I know how to appreciate things and be thankful for everything. And so that I can really hit myself and force myself to look for something more stable and work for things that I want.
And guess what? At the beginning of this yr, I bought myself a coach wallet. It really looks nothing much, but I really like the pink leather lining. And that whole thing is leather!!! not canvas C monograms! The normal retail price was rm 1320. But when I went there, Coach Pavilion was having sale and there was no queue outside!! Of course I faster jump in right? So I got my grey/pink wallet at rm 660! 50%! I was as happy as a piglet. Not like the roasted one we ate for dinner later that night.. But that is a different story altogether.. :D
In a way, I felt very blessed that this is the point of my life where I have been so looking forward. Buying horridly expensive things with my hard earned money. Stupid … I know! But u are jealous!
Kekekekeke.
Honestly, I don’t feel like I am getting any older other than those very fine lines appearing under my eyes. Talked to Loris the other day. She said that I should hold a big party inviting all my friends to have fun talk… and shower me with gifts (I added the last part)… but no…. I’ve attended a few 21st bday parties this past yr and each time it’s always buffet buffet… family… kids running around…. And a big keyshaped cake… I seriously don’t need all those. Key doesn’t make any difference to me as some of u should understand. Buffet will only leave leftovers for my aunties to take home. Kids running around mean its their own party and I feel like I am attending theirs instead of my own. And.. I have different groups of friends. Calling all of them to my party means I have to layan all of them in one shot which I don’t think I have the time to and some of them will feel left out. So…… NO. I think probably I’ll just have separate dinners with different groups of ppl and we can talk and laugh like crazy.
I don’t need an expensive key or big angpau from my parents cause I feel that they have given me enough and I may even have taken them for granted so I am just going to let them relax.. and for my bday dinner with family, I will foot the bill.. provided my brother does not do the ordering cause he can be too blind to see the price at times.. and he never paysssssssssssssssssss.
Right.. so b4 I have a bf and b4 I start spending my bdays with my bf… I just want to be with my parents n make them happy. J
Anyway, wanna know my bday present from my parents!? (Well, they did not say it is my present but I like to think it is at least I don’t feel that guilty..)
My MACBOOK!! Omg I am so damn happy. I can hardly breathe! Hahaha! I’ve been bugging them for a laptop for a very long time cause my old one is getting old.. still usable but old! And I memang want one to use at home.. the old one is used at work… and it’s full of viruses. So I was sourcing sourcing… then I came across a second hand macbook white. Started to play around with it.. bla bla bla. Then I decided to get myself a new macbook! So …. Tada!!!!!
MY 13.3” ALUMINIUM MACBOOK!!
Hehe!.. HELLO!.. I am a fun person.. so what better suits me than a fun laptop!? And what’s FUN-er than macbook!??!
I LOVE MY MACBOOK VERY VERY MUCH!!! It’s so damn sleek and cool! <3
Everything is faster on Mac.. uploading 22 pics onto facebook takes 1min 47 secs.. uploading 5 1mb pics onto blogspot take less than 3 mins..
I THINK I FELL IN LOVE.
Honestly, i think this is so much better than bags. Though i dont mind one actually... keke.
Anyway, showing offs aside… I am going to HK for my cousin Shanny’s Wedding!!!! ... actually i almost couldnt go..
FUCK I HATE THE SWINE PIG FLU! Why cant’t it just stay in the US n Mexico!? It had to fly across the globe! Ish ish… I so look forward to it! But I am going.. nonetheless! I am sure it is going to be safe cause dried nutmegs said so. Ahha.. true! I believe em!
Anyway... u know what's i gave myself as present? I think this present is a little godsend cause i got it on the first day it went to the retailers. WAHHAHA..
I went to pavilion on Friday.. which was Labour Day.. Was supposed to meet up with keng ming and joey but I arrived too early and they were watching movie. So I might as well walk around… and go to Bobbi Brown. :D
The sales assistants greeted me warmly and I told her I am just walking around cause I am waiting for friends. Then I asked them… “any new products?” Then Rachyl (the makeup artist who always serves me and my sis) said.. we got promotion now.. come to the counter and take a look.
So I went…. Walk walk walk..
Then I saw…
I think I almost screamed when I saw it! The latest brick compact has arrived!!!!!!! Omg omg omg!! My baby has arrived. The colours of the bricks are so pretty! So she said “this whole set is limited edition.. a lot of ppl reserved them d…and it is only for Citibank card users. Are you a Citibank card user?”
I NODDED FERVENTLY!!
Then she said…
“BUY LA!!!! A lot of ppl called in reserve d.. left not many..”
Platinum Pink Shimmer Brick Compact – RM 145
Brush – RM 115 (but this is small..so slash the price abit make it rm 80)
Glitter Lip Balm – RM 68
MakeUp Pouch – not sold anywhere but cost rm 150 as told by Rachyl
Do the math… RM 443. And I got it for RM 250.
Exclusively for Citibank Card users.
This broke my rule… cause I vow never to use it for 12 months (my laptop is paid in installment with this card) unless its an emergency. Sorry.. I think this is an emergency.. kakakakkaka..
ok... wong mei wen.
5 comments:
"Everything is faster on Mac.. uploading 22 pics onto facebook takes 1min 47 secs.. uploading 5 1mb pics onto blogspot take less than 3 mins.. "Seriously, it's only faster because your old laptop is loaded with spyware and viruses.
Uploading/downloading ANYTHING has NOTHING to do with your laptop. You can have RM10,000 pc/laptop and it'll still upload your photos just as slow as your old laptop if it is loaded with spyware/viruses or if your connection is slow.
Honestly, you cannot judge the power of a laptop just by uploading pictures to facebook, because it has nothing to do with the O.S. (operating system) or the hardware. You judge it by running benchmark programs.
The lesson here is to install and run anti-spyware and anti-virus softwares and to update it at least once a week.
but i didnt upload them using facebook uploader. i uploaded them using iPhoto. and a few other ppl who uses mac said its faster using iPhoto as well. thanks for ur advice anyway :D
yeaa!!! im using macbook as well!! mac rocks..=P
i also upload using iPhoto..simply more easier faster and reliable...
im using DSLR to capture all my pictures...and to imagine scrolling around 13k++ pics without lagging..
only MAC can do it!!
MW..im on ur side..=)
hhahaha!! i know!! right!?!?
like one of my fellow mac friends said "once u go mac u'll never go back."
yea...once u go mac...u'll nvr go mac...and mac so generous let u install windows on it if u wan...hahahaha..
but if u install mac on window..confirm crash! kns..
but seriously..mac the best lar~=P
Post a Comment