Haih… chinese new yr is just around the corner… I know I should feel happy becos.. ANGPAU ALERT!.. but… I just do not feel that happy this yr.. feels like there is so little time for preparation.. (notsure what is there for me to prepare but… dunno?) it feels like.. there is no time for me to cherish the time b4 cny.. I’ve always liked the feeling b4 cny where my mum ask us to clean up everything.. go down to help my mum in praying, shopping for praying tools.. go to pasar buy chicken, vege, and others for cny.. NOW!?.. I wake up around 11 something.. that my mum also come back from pasar and cook finish liao.. if she ask me to clean up my things on the floor which seem to be multiplying.. I will be like.. “hah???.... huh???.... err???.. wo bu
LAZY LA!! Plus I have to hand in my assignment on march 5th… and I have IDEA how to look for the info. Its about the IFRS.. standards of accouting.. once I see the question my head SPINS…. Spin… and turn to face my notebook screen.. and play computer.. shit!.. I am looking at the pile of stuffs on the floor right now.. am suppose to clean up today.. but I just do not know where to put them and I tak sampai hati to throw them away… sorry.. but that is how sentimental I am.. keeping insignificant rubbish..
I just feel like. .there are so many things to do that I feel like running off to somewhere.. like Redang (that place is heaven!) to relax and watch sunset, play with sand… play with water…. I miss REDANG!!!!!
Haih.. in every todo list.. there will surely be this “clean up table..”.. at the end of the day.. where other things are done and cut off… that will be the last thing that wont be cut off.. haha.. bcos.. I HATE CLEANING UP!!.. I HATE REORGANISING THINGS… I do not know where to put them yet I have no heart to throw them away.. my sis just wont allow me to put things in the room now.. cause.. she says it will mensia-siakan her usaha to make the room HER perfect room.. (my ass!)… my sis do not like me to clean up as well.. as I take a loooooooooong time to clean up.. bcos I man man see thigns.. if I found a mag.. I’d sit down and browse thru it like I just bought it…. Then read read read.. “dinner time..”.. OK.. go out have dinner.. then watch tv.. then.. play pc.. bathe.. come back to room.. oh .. so messy.. kick everything aside then sleep..
Ok.. have to go do what I should do… stop fretting… count one - two – three and start cleaning up… off the tv… so that I wont stop halfway and sit down and watch the idiot box..
Hope that this post will be a great way to greet all of u..HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.. HEHEHEHEHE
3 comments:
i mean i have NO IDEA.. how to look for info
omg u sound so stress.. i dun wanna study man... i wan holidays.. =) wheeeeeeeeee
gosh.. who wants to study.. but i think u know this... study is better than work!... many ppl told me this.. and i think its quite true in a way.. have never really worked... but i think ppl expect a lot from ur performance
Post a Comment