Ok.. where do I begin??
Let’s start from Thursday!
Haha.. the Estima we were supposed to take on Friday was driven home by my mum on Thursday… It was a surprise for my dad and brother. I mean they know that a new car is coming.. (we sold of our mercs). They thought the car would only be ready on Friday. But on Thursday my mum already went to the sell car place to take a look on our new car and see if there is any procedure that needs to be completed. Then the salesperson told us that we can drive the car home anytime but with the blue plates because the road tax is not on their hands. But my mum wanted to wait for the road tax so while waiting, we went to Jinjang Baru to buy P stickers =p… and Perodua Service Centre is very near there. I was looking around while walking in and out from the driving institute. When I got out, on my left is a mamak restaurant. Then I just scope around the eatery. And there he was, eating with some Indian with his back facing me. He couldn’t see me loh.. I wanted to go there and said HI… but I wasn’t exactly sure.. and my mum was waiting for me in the car. So I just go back to my car and I sms-ed him blab la bla… Then 2 hours later he called me asking if I was following him here and there.. Because there were a few times I spotted him here and there. =p..! and we chatted for 9 mins 53 seconds.. hah!.. aww.. he is so cute!.. and yeap.. no more details..
Then on Friday morning at 8 something. My mum was fetching me to college in KL. We were near Maju Junction. And there are 2 lanes for cars to turn to the right side. We were on the outer one… then there was this black Perdana on the inner lane. Ok.. then there was this motorcyclist who go in and out from the lanes.. Thinking he/she is very geng like that..
PS: I kept on saying the motorcyclist is a he/she… bcos.. I think it’s a he. .and my mum thinks it’s a she bcos of the petite figure.
Then on Saturday,
Nothing much, Pooi Kwan came to my house to burn music cds… after I ate my dinner at 6 something.. I wasn’t allowed to eat anything other than drink water and eat apple.
Then on Sunday,
Woke up at 8 something.. went to the holistic healer. I was sick… so.. I get to do the medication first. First, they put on stickers that are connected to a machine on me. U know?.. stickers, wires, machines. So the stickers vibrates according to the machine’s settings. Well.. actually quite geli.. at the same time numbing as well. Then.. I did cupping(pa guan) so my back now has purple rounds due to the dirty blood that surfaced. Then I also did (guat sa).. u know?. This rectangle palm sized plastic that ppl use to ‘scratch’ on ur back.. but its not painful la.. that thing very blunt wan. Then the person asked me a few questions. “u play computer all the time?.. u like to eat chilli?.. u don sleep very early?..you don drink much water?..”.. ok.. I think these are what most teenagers do… so what they said have nothing to be WOW-ed about.. =p.. then they made me drink this drink. Quite sour.. but then very ‘zai’.. makes u wanna hurl.. and the drink is to help me clear the ‘stones’ in my liver.. Those are the stones that create problems in our health.. Like period pain, imbalance hormone, big tummy, and a lot la!.. what also got to do with the stones.. my whole family went to do the medication. But my stones came out first.. hahaha.. they are green!.. and wow.. one of the is quite huge!.. ok.. nuff of typing.. I am skipping a lot of details bcos.. very lazy to type.. want more info?.. ask me!
2 comments:
EYER.. u so happy le can see him.. naik miang dee!!.. ahahhaaha.. no la. so happy side mirror pecah can see him. Wah. might as well U do sumthing to ur car can see him more often. *angkat eyebrow*ahaha
hahaha... dowan la.. i also sayang my car wan ma...
yea.. actually to think of it... he is not that cute.. but then he looks.. very different from other boys. His eyes are nicer than most girls... can u believe it?.. i cant wait to get his picture and show it to u and the rest of the feisty seven..
Su and eelin have seen his picture in my phone la.. cant wait for u to come back and see his picture.. but then.. in the pic, he was looking down la.. so ... okok only la
Post a Comment